Health care is a human right that must be guaranteed for all – and Medicare for All is the only policy solution to achieve guaranteed health care for all.
Medicare for All was just reintroduced in the U.S. House by Rep. Pramila Jayapal and Rep. Debbie Dingell and in the U.S. Senate by Sen. Bernie Sanders. This is a huge moment, and we must take full advantage of it.
Tell Congress to support the Medicare for All Act of 2023 and ensure that every person is guaranteed quality health care regardless of their ability to pay.
- National Nurses United
- Progress America
- Left Net
- Iron PAC
- Social Security Works
- Pramila Jayapal
- Ro Khanna
- Health Care NOW!
- Native Organizers Alliance Action Fund
- National Campaign for Justice
- Democracy for America Action Fund
- Inequality Media Civic Action
- The People United
- More Perfect Union
- Cori Bush for Congress
- Partners for Dignity & Rights
- Summer Lee for Congress
- Ayanna Pressley
- Rashida Tlaib
- Squad Victory Fund
- Justice Democrats
- Sunrise Movement
- Progressive Democrats of America
- Labor Campaign for Single Payer